A subsidiary of SNCF Voyageurs, e.Voyageurs SNCF has been bringing together since October 2018 the digital strengths of the SNCF group's customers in the service of one ambition: to innovate to make sustainable mobility accessible to all.
These digital strengths are gathered in 3 platforms:
- OUI.sncf, France's leading e-commerce site, and its dedicated application, for booking and purchasing long-distance train journeys, which can be combined with other modes of transport (bus, carpooling, etc.) or other services (hotel reservations).
- The SNCF Assistant, integrator and partner for all day-to-day mobility: a single application to organize, pay for and validate your journey from start to finish, whatever the mode of transport (bus, train, VTC, cab, self-service scooter and bike sharing, carpooling, etc.).
- Rail Europe, the world leader in the distribution of rail travel in Europe for international customers, offering a complete range of rail products from more than 50 European companies.
Key figures :
- 5 billion euros of business volume in 2019
- 1,500 employees
- A presence in more than 30 countries
- 122 million tickets sold in 2019
- more than 1000 digital experts